MCMA: Social Care Workers & Health Care Assistants - Leinster
Calling all Social Care Workers and Health Care Assistants throughout Leinster
Are you a caring individual who has completed year 2 or 3 of your Social Care Degree
Health Care Support QQI Level 5 qualification
looking for flexible full-time or part-time work in residential care during the summer months?
About: MCMA is a leading provider of staff to Health and Social Care organisations. We specialise in the provision of relief Social Care and Health Care staff to Mainstream and Disability Residential Care Services. We pride ourselves in supporting our staff to work in a variety of interesting and challenging environments nationwide.
- We are urgently recruiting Social Care and Health Care staff to provide relief support to residential care services throughout the Leinster area.
- Social Care: A qualification at degree level on the National Framework of Qualifications in Social Care, Social Work, Psychology, Youth and Community Work or other relevant discipline.
- Health Care: QQI Level 5 Full Award (8 modules) in Health Care Support, Applied Social Care or equivalent.
Candidates must have:
- Current full clean driver’s licence
- Complete Garda Vetting on application
- Client focus, compassion and empathy are essential to the role
- Team work as well as flexibility and the ability to work off one’s own initiative are vital
All applications should include cover letter and CV and should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org