MCMA: Social Care Workers & Health Care Assistants
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Calling all Social Care Workers and Health Care Assistants throughout Leinster
Are you a caring individual with a social care or health care qualification looking for flexible full-time or part-time work in residential care?
About: MCMA is a leading provider of staff to Health and Social Care organisations. We specialise in the provision of relief Social Care and Health Care staff to Mainstream and Disability Residential Care Services. We pride ourselves in supporting our staff to work in a variety of interesting and challenging environments nationwide.
- We are urgently recruiting social care and health care staff to provide relief support to residential care services throughout the Leinster area.
- Social Care: A qualification at degree level on the National Framework of Qualifications in Social Care, Social Work, Psychology, Youth and Community Work or other relevant discipline.
- Health Care: QQI Level 5 Certificate in Health Care, Applied Social Care or equivalent.
Candidates must have:
- Current full clean driver’s licence
- Complete Garda Vetting on application
- Client focus, compassion and empathy are essential to the role
- Team work as well as flexibility and the ability to work off one’s own initiative are vital