Associated Charities Trust: Keyworker
Associated Charities Trust are recruiting for a Keyworker, full time position, 39 hours per week
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years' experience working in the field of homelessness and/or addiction.
- A minimum of level 7 recognised social care qualification or equivalent.
- Client-focused, adaptable, accountable, resilient individual.
- Ability to conduct risk assessments, create and manage client care plans, conduct holistic needs assessments.
- Ability to manage challenging behaviour, whilst being respectful and professional.
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to advocate on the client's behalf.
- An ability to treat the client group in a non-judgmental and respectful way
- A commitment to working with a harm reduction approach
- An ability to manage a caseload
- Good knowledge of relevant local services and strong ability to work in partnership with relevant services
- Practical experience in key-working
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Competent I.T. skills
- Strong Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Good conflict resolution skills
Applications for the above position to be made to the manager via post - Associated Charities Trust, Thomond House, Thomondgate, Limerick or by email to email@example.com, attaching a cover letter (outlining your particular suitability to the role) with an updated Curriculum Vitae. Closing date for keyworker position 9th March 2021, 5pm. Short listing of applications will apply.
Note: Garda Vetting is required (of the successful candidate)