Dolphin House Community Development Association: Dolphin Community Centre Project Manager
Dolphin Community Centre Project Manager
(Full-Time 35 hours)
Dolphin House Community Development Association Ltd, as part of their work providing efficient and effective delivery of local supports and services, with particular regard to the successful overall delivery of the estate’s social regeneration project, wishes to recruit a Dolphin Community Project Manager.
The successful candidate will work in partnership with DHCDA board of management and will:
- Manage the implementation of our strategic plan.
- Be responsible for the day to day management of DHCDA staff and provide leadership to the team.
- Provide supervision to the staff team and oversight of Dolphin House CE Scheme.
- Manage the organisation’s projects.
- Ensure that best practice is achieved by DHCDA for the benefit of the Dolphin House and Dolphin Park community.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a senior position or similar management role.
- A minimum of 3 years working in the community & voluntary sector.
- 3rd Level qualification in a relevant area.
- IT skills: Microsoft office, email, Salesforce desirable, social media.
- Significant experience networking and influencing change within the community sector.
- Experience in sourcing funding from external organisations, evaluating programmes and reporting outcomes to the board of management and external funders.
- Values that focus on addressing social exclusion and disadvantage in line with the organisation’s philosophy.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will only be accepted by email to email@example.com with a cover letter and CV attached.
This post is dependent on funding from Dublin City Council and the initial contract will be for one year. Salary will be c.€45K per annum, subject to experience.
Closing date: 10th of March at 5.00pm.