Oaklee Housing: Senior Housing Officer
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Senior Housing Officer
37 hours per week
(Monday – Friday)
Salary: €57, 500 - €63,500
Job Ref: OH/SHO/0221
We are committed to an exciting programme of development and expansion within Oaklee Housing in the Republic of Ireland and we are now seeking to recruit a number of key positions which will play an integral role in driving our agenda of positive change. This role will specifically responsible for tenancy management within our Public Private Partnership delivering 534 new homes on six sites across Ireland.
- A minimum of third level education in a related subject and 2 years’ experience in Housing or;
A minimum of 3 years’ experience working within estate management within the last 5 years.
- A minimum of 1 years experience of line/supervisory management.
- Working Knowledge of the regulatory framework for tenant management.
- Possess a full current driving licence and access to a car.
- Professional qualification with the Chartered Institute of Housing (or equivalent).
- Experience of preparing and presenting reports to Committee/Boards.
Closing date for completed applications is 12 noon, Monday 1st March 2021
Please note, Oaklee Housing reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing.
“Oaklee Housing is an Equal Opportunities Employer”