The Anne Sullivan Centre: Residential Support Worker – Days or Nights
Residential Support Worker – 6 month Fixed Term Contract Days or Nights
The Anne Sullivan Centre (ASC) located on Brewery Road, Stillorgan, Co Dublin, currently provides residential, day and outreach support and care to people who are deafblind throughout Ireland. We are a small organisation providing intensive professional support to adults and children who are experiencing significant multi- sensory challenges. This necessitates a high level of specialised staff engagement with children and adults, who often have extremely complex needs and experiences that are unique to this demographic of the population.
We continue Anne Sullivan’s legacy by empowering people who are deafblind to pursue meaningful, active and fulfilling lives. We do this by providing care, advocacy and support services in partnership with people who are deafblind, their families, statutory and non-statutory organisations and local communities.
Are you a kind, supportive person who enjoys working as part of a close-knit team?
If so, we would love to hear from you, for the following position:
Residential Support Worker (Fixed term 6 month contract – Days or Nights) Please see the attached job description for further details.
Hours of Work
- As a Residential Support Worker your hours of work will be based on 39 hours per week (we are currently working 12 hours shifts during pandemic)
- Minimum of QQ1 Level 5 in relevant field
- QQI Level 7 Degree in Social Care or a degree in a related discipline is desirable
- Ideally a minimum of 6 months experience in a residential care setting
- Experience providing Individuals with positive behaviour supports
- Ability to demonstrate the skills required to work with Individuals who have combined vision and hearing loss
How to apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org General Enquiries can be made to Louise Smyth – HR on 01 2898339/086 8313965
The Anne Sullivan Centre is an Equal Opportunities Employer.