Silver Arch Family Resource Centre: Senior Family Support Worker
Silver Arch Family Resource Centre
Seek to recruit a Senior Family Support Worker
(fulltime, permanent contract)
Based in Nenagh, Co Tipperary this busy Family Resource Centre seeks to recruit a Senior Family Support worker to join our dedicated team. This is a new position within the Organisation and is an exciting opportunity for the ideal candidate to contribute to the development of the Organisation and to gain management experience.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Relevant third level qualification minimum QQI 7 (e.g. health; social care; family support, etc.)
- Minimum of three full years’ paid experience working with parents/families
- Minimum of one years’ experience providing line management to staff, in a similar service environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the Tusla Prevention, Partnership and Family Support Programme and the national service delivery framework for children’s services
- Good ICT skills.
- Review the detailed Job Description (attached)
- Contact email@example.com to request an Application Pack (this pack will contain an Application Form, and information relating to the Organisation).
- For informal enquiries, please contact 067-31800.
- Complete the Application Form and return, as outlined on the form, by Wednesday 3rd February 2021. CV’s will not be accepted.
Shortlisting may apply. A panel may be created from which further vacancies may be drawn.
Silver Arch FRC is an Equal Opportunities Employer