St. Joseph's Foundation: Clerical Officer - Human Resource Department
ST. JOSEPH'S FOUNDATION
Bakers Road, Charleville, Co. Cork
Phone (063) 89252 Fax (063) 81116
Clerical Officer For Human Resource Department.
(Four days 28 hours per week Permanent Post.)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Leaving certificate and Business Administration QQ1 5 (Minimum Qualification).
- Minimum of two years’ experience of working in recruitment in a busy Human Resource Department.
- Knowledge and several years’ experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Email
- Knowledge and use of HR packages (TMS by Advance Systems an advantage)
- Knowledge of the Health Service/ Disability Services – an advantage
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative and or as part of a team in a busy healthcare environment..
Informal enquiries to Kathleen o Callaghan (Human Resource Manager ( 0876421255.)
- Department of Health & Children Salary Scales restored section 39, 1/10/2020.
- A full Irish/EU Driving Licence & Indemnification of the Foundation on your car insurance policy is a requirement for the posts.
- Panels of suitably qualified persons may be formed from which further vacancies may be filled.
- Curriculum Vitae to be forwarded by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is Friday 22nd of January 2021