Clúid Housing: Clann Housing Services Co-ordinator
Role: Clann Housing Services Co-ordinator
Location: Management area will cover the North East region of the country
Salary: €45,509 – €58,894 per annum
Hours: 35 Hours per week
As Clann Service Housing Co-Ordinator, you will manage a team of Scheme Managers to provide excellent Core Housing Management and Clann Services. You will work with the Clann Housing Manager to develop and grow the service. You will work with scheme based staff to develop skills, knowledge and understanding to provide a service which enables residents to remain living independently in their own homes for as long as they are able and wish to do so. You will work with staff to ensure the delivery of a friendly, welcoming and resident-orientated service is provided. You will place a strong emphasis on understanding and delivery of customer requirements.
- Support and coach Scheme Managers in the provision of the core housing services of Income, Allocations, Voids, Tenancy and Facilities Management, Community Involvement and Estate Development
- Ensure that Clúid delivers high quality services across all housing core service areas which enable Scheme Managers and tenants to manage and sustain tenancies and contribute to local communities.
- Source grant funding and resources to improve scheme common areas and facilities.
- Support and coach Scheme Managers on the provision of the core services of information, advice, support, adaptations, assistive technology, security, social activities, community involvement and safeguarding to support the heath, well-being and independence of residents in specialist and mainstream housing
- Ensure Scheme Managers provide excellent Clann core services which meet the purpose of enabling residents to remain at home living both independently and comfortably for as long as they wish to do so
- With Scheme Managers, build local networks and partnerships which will help residents ‘Age in Place’
- Source grant funding and resources for social activities, community involvement, education, health and well-being initiatives
- Ensure core services which enable older people to remain independent are delivered in a clear, coherent and structured way
- Provide support to the Clann Housing Manager in defining Clann’s core service offer with input from your team of Scheme Managers, other relevant agencies as well as residents and their families.
- Contribute to New Business Assessments to ensure that resident and Housing Services requirements are reflected in the decision-making process
- Work with the New Business team to demonstrate to key stakeholders the benefits and level of demand for new specialist housing schemes.
Key competencies required in the role
- Customer Care (Residents and stakeholders of our service)
- People Management & Leadership
- Change & Project Management
- Planning & Organisation
Education and experience required
- Educated to Degree Level (or equivalent)
- Driving licence and use of car (Essential)
- 5+ years’ experience of working in a customer environment preferably in a community setting
- Satisfactory Gardaí vetting clearance (Essential)
The closing date for applications to be returned for this role is 21st January at 12.00pm. It is anticipated that Interviews for the position will be held at the end of January.
To apply for this role please visit - https://cluid.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=40