Sligo LEADER Partnership Company: Rural Social Scheme Supervisor
Sligo LEADER Partnership Company
Vacancy for Rural Social Scheme (RSS) SUPERVISOR
The aims of the Rural Social Scheme (RSS) is to provide income support for farmers and fisherpersons who are currently in receipt of specified social welfare payments, and to provide certain services of benefit to rural communities.
The role of RSS supervisor will involve:
- The identification of work placements in community organisations
- Promotion and administration of the RSS scheme
- The supervision of participants, monitoring time and attendance
- Setting, managing and monitoring work schedules and attaining targets
- Have previous management/supervisory experience
- Possess a good standard of education, a qualification in community/rural/social development or similar would be preferable
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to support individuals and community groups
Detailed Job Descriptions are available by contacting 071-9141138 or by emailing email@example.com.
Please forward a full CV and a letter of application to: John Feerick, CEO, Sligo LEADER Partnership, Sligo Development Centre, Cleveragh Rd, Sligo.
Closing Date: no later than 12.00 noon on Friday 29th January.
Short listing will apply and a panel may be formed, from which other vacancies may be filled.
Sligo LEADER Partnership is an Equal Opportunities Employer.