Saint John of God Community Services - Liffey Services: Staff Nurses (Full-Time & Part-Time) – Residential Services
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Saint John of God Community Services Liffey Services supports individuals with intellectual disabilities to be active participants within the community that they live. St John of God Liffey Services invites applications for the position of Staff Nurses based in our Dublin South-West and Kildare areas to provide support to individuals with an intellectual disability.
Staff Nurses – Residential Services
Permanent – Full time & Part time positions
Suitable qualified candidates must:
- Be on the current register as maintained by NMBI and preferably possess the RNID qualification, or demonstrate a full understanding of the needs of those with an Intellectual Disability.
- Ensure own continuous professional development includes the most up-to-date knowledge and best practice in the area of health and social care and Intellectual Disability
- Demonstrate a commitment to service delivery and accountability through a person centred approach
- Be committed to promoting and maximising independence, equal opportunities, best health and community inclusion for all residents
- Experience as a registered nurse working with people with an intellectual disability, complex support needs and positive behaviour support
- Knowledge and understanding of HIQA Outcomes/Standards, disability regulations & any other relevant legislative requirements under the Health Act 2007 and other legislation.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, a positive attitude toward residents and be a highly motivated professional
- Have an understanding of the values and ethos of the organisation and a vision and commitment to the implementation of these.
- Be flexible and responsive in all aspects of work.
- Have full clean driving licence and willingness to drive service vehicles.
Please forward a covering letter and CV (including written explanation for any gaps in employment), to: Human Resources Department, Saint John of God Community Services Liffey Services, St Raphael’s, Celbridge, Co. Kildare or by email to LiffeyServicesRecruitment@sjog.ie. (Please include the post reference number in the subject line of your application).
Full Job Description available from: LiffeyServicesRecruitment@sjog.ie
Closing date: 20th January 2021
By applying to this position you giving Saint John of God Community CLg. consent to have your personal data stored for the purpose of this competition only. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Saint John of God Community Services Clg is an equal opportunities employer