Resilience: Community Support Workers - Kerry
Be part of our growing team in Kerry
Already today we have gone to the beach, made pizzas, helped paint a bench, plant pots and gone for a walk in the woods.' - June, Team Lead, Resilience
A rewarding job helping others while having fun yourself!
We are now inviting applications for the below positions as a result of our growth
- 4 x 30 hour contracts in New Directions and Outreach services.
- 4 x 20 hour contracts in Outreach services.
- 5 x Relief contracts in New Direction and Outreach services.
What each of these services are:
New Directions - offering individualised community supports such as leisure activities, education, employment opportunities and social skills, for adults who are transitioning from school or rehabilitation and training support services. Shifts would include day, afternoon & evening shifts with some Saturday day hours.
Outreach Supports - offering individualised community and in-home supports for children outside of school hours - including leisure activities, independent living/life and social skills. Shifts would be afternoons & evening shifts with some Saturday day hours.
What is Required?
- Previous experience working with children or adults with physical, sensory and intellectual disabilities, ideally in a community setting;
- A Full Drivers Licence is essential.
What we offer:
- An unrivalled opportunity to work alongside and learn from Resilience colleagues who are senior level influencers within New Directions.
- Support of a Co-ordinator/local Manager with proven expertise in this area.
- Full training provided by industry experts.
- Ongoing continuous professional development through attendance at internal and external workshops, conferences and mandatory training.
- Job security through permanent contracts.
- Access to continuous employee support and engagement including employee assistance programme and bike to work scheme.
- Full time, part time or relief hours available to suit your schedule.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Employee 'Recommend for Resilience' scheme.
Please Email: email@example.com
Contact Carol Cosgrave on 086 0321455 for further information.
Closing date for applications is the 5th February 2021