Resilience: Community Support Workers - Cork
We are expanding, be part of our growing team in Cork
A rewarding job helping others while having fun yourself!
We are now inviting applications for the below positions:
- Community Support Worker, Ballincollig – 27-hour contract and relief contract
- Community Support Worker, Middleton – 30-hour contract and relief contract
- Community Support Worker, Macroom – 22-hour contract
What are community services:
New Directions - offering individualised community supports such as leisure activities, education, employment opportunities and social skills, for adults who are transitioning from school or rehabilitation and training support services. Shifts would include day, afternoon & evening shifts with some Saturday day hours.
What is Required?
- Previous experience working with children or adults with physical, sensory and intellectual disabilities, ideally in a community setting;
- Previous experience with mental health support needs.
- A Full Drivers Licence is essential.
What we offer
- An unrivalled opportunity to work alongside and learn from Resilience colleagues who are senior level influencers within New Directions.
- Support of a Co-ordinator/local Manager with proven expertise in this area.
- Full training provided by industry experts.
- Ongoing continuous professional development through attendance at internal and external workshops, conferences and mandatory training.
- Job security through permanent contracts.
- Access to continuous employee support and engagement including employee assistance programme and bike to work scheme.
- Full time, part time or relief hours available to suit your schedule.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Employee 'Recommend for Resilience' scheme.
Please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Carol Cosgrave on 086 0321455 for further information.
Closing date for applications is the 5th February 2021