Outhouse: Finance & Administration Officer
JOB TITLE: Finance & Administration Officer
REPORTS TO: Manager & CEO
PURPOSE OF ROLE: To ensure that all Outhouse financial administrative duties are completed accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with all Outhouse Policies and Procedures.
- Ensuring close adherence to Outhouse Finance Policy and Procedures.
- Preparation of Outhouse’s management accounts (SORP) on SAGE software
- Profit & Loss
- Bank Reconciliations
- Balance Sheet
- Trial Balance
- Aged Debtors
- Aged Creditors
- Fixed Assets Register
- Petty Cash
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports (Board of Directors, Core Funders etc.).
- Issuing of invoices and tracking payments.
- Payment of Outhouse Creditors
- Point of contact for all incoming accounts enquiries and respond to same in a timely manner.
- Assist Manager and CEO in preparation of grant/funding applications (Core, Operational & Capital).
- Assist Manager& CEO in preparation of interim and outcome grant / funding reports.
- Preparation of financial documentation for annual audit.
Any other duties that may be required from time to time.
Please return a cover letter and completed application form (attached below) to:
Outhouse Community Resource Centre
105 Capel Street, Dublin 1
Closing date for receipt of Cover Letter and Completed Application Form
6pm Friday, 22nd January 2021
CV’s will not be considered.