Outhouse: Deputy Marketing Officer
JOB TITLE: Deputy Marketing Officer
REPORTS TO: Marketing Officer & Operations & Development Manager
Role: Assist the Outhouse Marketing Officer with the role out of Outhouse Marketing Strategy, Website and Social Media Platforms.
- Assist the Marketing Officer with implementation of Outhouse marketing strategy.
- Promoting a cohesive voice for Outhouse’s engagement across all media platforms in line with the ethics and ethos of the centre and its work.
- Assist with production of marketing material (online and print) of Outhouse’s frontline services, ensuring that the work of the organisation and the needs of its service users are actively and accurately reflected.
- Assisting with the production of marketing material (online and print) of Outhouse Café, Venue (spaces) and events.
- Developing innovative ways of engaging prospective Outhouse users, through promotional means other than internet or print based materials.
- Representing Outhouse when requested at various events.
Website & Social Media Platforms
- Developing content for Outhouse’s social media platforms. Liaising with the Outhouse Marketing Officer to write, edit and curate communications content for website Noticeboard.
- Content management of Outhouse Communications contacts in line with Outhouse GDPR Policy & Procedures.
- Assist with the content management, maintenance and optimisation of Outhouse website and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter etc.).
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and social media presence, providing monthly reports.
Any other duties that may be required from time to time.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED FOR ROLE:
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing / media.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent written and spoken English.
- High levels of initiative and ability to work without direct supervision.
- Excellent word-processing and database management skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, including copywriting and proofing skills.
- First class communication skills, ability to operate professionally and effectively at all levels.
- Ability to facilitate, maintain and manage good working relationships with staff, volunteers, user groups and partner organisations.
- Clear understanding of working with diverse communities and individuals.
- Flexibility is required in all aspects of this post.
- A working Knowledge of GDPR regulations would be advantageous
- Knowledge/experience of design/graphics/layout an advantage
Please return a cover letter and completed application form (attached below) to:
Outhouse Community Resource Centre
105 Capel Street, Dublin 1
Closing date for receipt of Cover Letter and Completed Application Form
6pm Friday, 22nd January 2021
CV’s will not be considered.