Home Instead Senior Care Limerick: Client Care Manager
Home Instead Senior Care Limerick is looking to recruit a Client Care Manager (permanent full-time). If you wish to be part of a team enhancing the lives of vulnerable adults & their families, this role may be for you. The Client Care Manager is expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to client care by determining each individual client’s needs to provide solutions and create a tailored care plan based on care consultations with potential clients and family members. They will conduct client/CAREGiver introductions and quality assurance visits with existing clients. The Care Manager will continuously evaluate the plan through a series of ongoing communications and visits to ensure high quality care, client satisfaction and retention as well as opportunities to enhance the care plan.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure we provide high quality Home Care Services.
- Conduct Service Enquiries and Care Consultations building a care plan enhancing the lives of our clients.
- Plan and execute a schedule that ensures each client has at minimum one quality assurance quarterly.
- Recognise and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality assurance program.
- Mentoring, supporting & supervising a large team of CAREGivers in carrying out their role.
- Enhance existing relationships and network building with healthcare professionals and multidisciplinary teams in community settings.
- Reflect the core values of Home Instead Senior Care.
- College degree preferred; Social Care, OT, Nursing or equivalent.
- Two year experience in home care, health care or senior-related industry required, an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Salary Range €30,000-€35,000
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 27 Nov 2020
Mentoring, Organisational Skills, Quality Assurance