Engage in Education: Project Worker
Engage in Education
Full time Project Worker
Engage in Education is non-profit organization based in Limerick City. We attempt to level the playing field and foster equality and inclusion in primary, secondary, further, and higher education. We provide supports that empower students to progress through all the levels of the education system.
Job Title: Project Worker.
Location: Limerick Enterprise Development Park (LEDP), Roxboro Road, Limerick.
Hours of work: 40 hours per week (flexibility is required to meet the needs of the project).
Annual leave: 35 days annual leave (1 month annual leave July-August).
Salary: €33,000 p.a. Please note this post is currently funded for 2 years and is subject to funding.
- Level 8 primary degree in education, youth & community, social care, social science, or a relevant subject.
- Two years’ experience of engaging with young people & adults in a variety of settings.
- Deliver and coordinator activities, supports, services & interventions to primary, secondary, further and 3rd level students.
- Engage with parents, schools, and key stakeholders.
- Complete all project tasks to a high standard.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 061-409107 for a detailed job description and & application form (and also attached below).
Closing date for applications Friday 4th December 5pm
Engage in Education is an equal opportunities employer