Waterford Volunteer Centre: Volunteer Centre Manager
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Waterford Volunteer Centre CLG wishes to recruit a
Volunteer Centre Manager
Key role of the Manager:
The key objective of the role is to develop and manage a quality based, person-centred service to volunteers, volunteer involving organisations and partner agencies. With the Board of Directors and staff the Manager will support our service to evolve and develop, meeting the needs of Waterford volunteers and community organisations within the city and county. To promote, support and deliver the aims and objectives of Waterford Volunteer Centre in line with its work plan, ethos and policies.
Waterford Volunteer Centre is a newly established company funded by Department of Rural and Community Development.
Reporting to the Chairperson and Board of Directors
Base: Based in Waterford City with outreach office in county
Salary: €36,400 - €40,000 (Post is permanent subject to funding)
Hours: 35 hours per week Monday to Friday with flexible approach for occasional weekend and evening work.
Full Job Description & Person Specification available on www.volunteerwaterford.ie
- Level 7 or higher qualification in relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years in management role
- Practical experience of community and voluntary sector in either a professional or voluntary role
- Computer/IT literate including proficiency in Salesforce or similar CRM package
- Proven financial management skills and funding applications
- Strong office management skills
- Experience of Staff management
- Full clean driving licence and use of own car
Six-month probationary period applies.
Closing Date for submission of cover letter and Curriculum Vitae is Wednesday, November 25th at 12 noon. Please email for the attention of the Chairperson, stating Volunteer Centre Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org (late applications will not be accepted).
Shortlisting will apply
Please note that interviews for this position will take place week of December 7th 2020 and may be online depending on Covid-19 guidelines
Waterford Volunteer Centre is an Equal Opportunities Employer