Resilience: Community Services Vacancies - Cork, Kildare or Clare
We are expanding, be part of our growing team in Clare, Kildare or Cork
We are now inviting applications for the below positions:
- 2 x 35 hour and 2 x relief contracts in New Directions Community Services Co. Clare.
(locations include Shannon, Tulla, and Kilnamona)
- 1 x 27 hour and 2 x relief contracts in New Directions Community Services Ballincollig, Cork City.
- 1 x 20 hour contract in New Directions Community Services Macroom, Co. Cork.
- 2 x 20 hour and 2 x relief contracts in New Directions Community Services Clane, Co. Kildare.
What are community services:
New Directions - offering individualised community supports such as leisure activities, education, employment opportunities and social skills, for adults who are transitioning from school or rehabilitation and training support services. Shifts would include day, afternoon & evening shifts with some Saturday day hours.
What is Required?
- Previous experience working with children or adults with physical, sensory, autism and intellectual disabilities, ideally in a community setting;
- Previous experience with mental health support needs.
- A Full Drivers Licence and own transport is essential.
What we offer
- An unrivalled opportunity to work alongside and learn from Resilience colleagues who are senior level influencers within New Directions.
- Support of a Co-ordinator/local Manager with proven expertise in this area.
- Full training provided by industry experts.
- Ongoing continuous professional development through attendance at internal and external workshops, conferences and mandatory training.
- Job security through permanent contracts.
- Access to continuous employee support and engagement including employee assistance programme and bike to work scheme.
- Full time, part time or relief hours available to suit your schedule.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Employee 'Recommend for Resilience' scheme.
Closing date for applications is Close of business Friday 30th of October.
Please Email: email@example.com
Contact Lorraine Mahon on 086 1749713 for further information.