Portlaoise Family Resource Centre: Project Co-ordinator
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Portlaoise Family Resource Centre Ltd.
wish to recruit a
35 hours per week
The Project Co-ordinator will report to the Voluntary Board of Directors and have responsibility for implementing the organisation’s strategic, operational, and work plans.
The ideal candidate should have:
- At minimum, a Level 7 qualification in related work e.g., Community Development, Project Management, Family Support Practice etc.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Community Sector Project Management including leading and supervising a staff team and dealing with HR issues
- An understanding of Family Support work in a community-based setting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in managing budgets, accessing funding for programme work, strategic planning, and policy development
- A proven track record in building strong and positive working relationships at all levels internally and externally including statutory, community and voluntary agencies
- A good knowledge of Children First: National Guidance for the Protection and Welfare of Children and TUSLA Meitheal National Practice Model
- Knowledge and/or experience of managing a community childcare facility/service.
- Some training and/or experience related to Facilitation, HR, Management, Business Systems, Governance, Financial Management, Health and Safety would be an advantage
- A full clean driving license and access to a car is essential.
Salary will be based on the FRC Programme salary scale and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Job descriptions, person spec and additional details available by email
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV together with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role via email to: email@example.com or by post to: The Chairperson, Portlaoise Family Resource Centre, Harpurs Lane, Portlaoise, Co Laois.
Closing date and time for receipt of applications is: 5pm on Thursday 22nd October 2020
Interviews will take place week beginning 2nd November 2020
Portlaoise Family Resource Centre is an equal opportunities employer.
This position is funded by TUSLA Child and Family Agency.