Clanwilliam Institute: Receptionist / Administrator
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Reception / Administration position
Clanwilliam Institute requires an experienced Receptionist / Administrator for its busy office in the Stillorgan area.
The position is a full time position, working hours 9am-5pm, with an immediate start
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Managing reception/ telephones, Meeting and greeting clients.
- Administration support for all of the Clanwilliam services including offsite locations
- Administration support including but not limited to; typing, minute taking, data input, assistance with compiling reports and statistical information, management and maintenance of information held by the Clanwilliam Institute.
- Answering queries from the public relating to all Clanwilliam services.
- Managing computerised diary system/ arranging appointments
- Liaising with Clinical therapists, Clinical Manager and CEO
- Arranging appointments and managing diary for various services operated by CWI
- General administration tasks
The successful applicant for this post will:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Have a good working knowledge computers and software including Microsoft packages, diary management software and email.
- Be fluent in English both written and oral.
- Possess very well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess the ability to empathise, both face to face and by telephone, with those experiencing personal difficulties
- Be flexible, enthusiastic and ability to work on own initiative.
- Be able to work individually but also as part of a team.
- Have good organisational and technical skills relevant to the role.
- Ability to problem solve, pay attention to detail and deliver work to a high standard and to work to tight deadlines.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn and undertake new tasks.
- Ability to multitask and work well in a busy environment.
Desirable Skills, Abilities & Experience
- Prior experience of a Therapy / Medical Practice
Please find attached full job description.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this role please send your CV along with a short letter outlining your experience and why you are suitable for this position to email@example.com.
Closing date for this post is Wednesday 21st October at 5.00pm. Interviews for the position will take place as soon as possible.