St. Joseph's Foundation: Speech & Language Therapist (Basic Grade)
ST. JOSEPH'S FOUNDATION
Bakers Road, Charleville, Co. Cork
Phone (063) 89252 Fax (063) 81116
St. Joseph's Foundation is a voluntary organization providing comprehensive services for people with intellectual disabilities. Founded in 1968 the Foundation has grown through continuously responding to the needs of people with intellectual disabilities and their families. The Foundation presently provides early intervention, pre-school, school, adult day services, residential, respite care, elder care and home support in the North Cork and South West Limerick region. We have day Services in Charleville, Mitchelstown, Mallow, Newmarket, Croom and Liskennett with residential Services in Co Limerick; Ballylanders, Croom, Ballyagran, Bruree, Kilmallock, Dromcollogher and in Co Cork; Charleville, Dromina, Newtownsahndrum, Buttevant and Newmarket. Applications are invited for the following post;
SPEECH & LANGUAGE THERAPIST (BASIC GRADE)
37hrs per week (0.6 WTE Permanent)
A Speech and Language Therapist is required, to provide services within the clinic, home and school settings, to children and/or adults presenting with an intellectual disability, Autistic Spectrum Disorders or developmental delays, as part of an MDT team based in North Cork.
- Candidates must have the recognised (I.A.S.L.T) Speech & Language Therapy qualification
- Postgraduate experience working with children and/or adults with intellectual disability and/or ASD is desirable
- Dysphagia training desirable
- Registered as a Speech and Language Therapist with CORU
Informal enquiries to Ms Claire Mortell, Speech & Language Therapy Manager
- Qualifications must be validated with the Department of Health & Children if studies were completed outside Ireland.
- Department of Health & Children Salary Scales apply.
- A full Irish/EU Driving Licence and indemnification of the Foundation on your car insurance policy is a requirement of the post.
- Panels of suitably qualified persons may be formed from which further vacancies may be filled.
- Please forward curriculum Vitae by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date for receipt of curriculum vitae is Friday 23rd of October 2020
St. Joseph's Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.