St. Joseph's Foundation: Occupational Therapist - Basic Grade
ST. JOSEPH'S FOUNDATION
Bakers Road, Charleville, Co. Cork
Phone (063) 89252 Fax (063) 81116
St. Joseph's Foundation is a voluntary organisation providing comprehensive services for people with intellectual disabilities. Founded in 1968 the Foundation has grown through continuously responding to the needs of people with intellectual disabilities and their families. The Foundation presently provides MDT supports to children with developmental delay, intellectual disability and/or autism, and who are attending early intervention services, pre-school, mainstream school, and/or special school. In addition we provide, adult day services, adult and child residential, respite, elder care and home support in the North Cork and South West Limerick region. We now wish to recruit for the following vacancy in our Occupational Therapy Department;
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST - BASIC GRADE
(Two days per week MATERNITY LEAVE)
Working as part of an MDT team the ideal candidate will have:
- A Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy.
- Postgraduate experience working in disability (desirable)
- Registration as an Occupational Therapist with CORU.
Informal enquiries to Ms Judy Bourhill, Senior Occupational Therapist on 063 89252
- Qualifications must be validated with the Department of Health & Children if studies were completed outside Ireland.
- Department of Health & Children Salary Scales 1/04/2017 apply.
- A full Irish/EU Driving Licence & indemnification of the Foundation on your car insurance policy is a requirement of the post.
Panel of suitably qualified persons may be formed from which further vacancies may be filled.
Please forward Curriculum vitae byr e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 23/10/2020.
St. Joseph's Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.