Workplace Options: EAP Clinical Counsellor
EAP Clinical Counsellor
Drawing from an international network of credentialed providers and professionals, Workplace Options is the world’s largest integrated employee support and work-life services provider. Service centers in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Portugal, France, Belgium, UAE, Singapore, Japan, China, India and Indonesia support more than 65 million employees across 100,000 organizations and more than 200 countries and territories. We provide world-class employee support and work-life services, referrals and consultation on a variety of issues ranging from dependent care, legal and financial issues, stress management, EAP counseling, and wellness.
Workplace Options have an exciting opportunity for an EAP Clinical Counsellor to join our counselling team in Clonskeagh, Dublin 4. This is a full-time position (40 hours per week). Our counselling department provides counselling services on a global scale including telephonic support, structured telephonic counselling and applicable resource referral.
- Provide telephonic counselling, in-the-moment support and crisis telephonic management in a supportive, ethical and professional manner while maintaining client-confidentiality.
- Adhere to the ethical, therapeutic and legal standards, which govern service delivery, as well as policies, procedures and laws, which apply to the organization and country, as appropriate.
- Appropriately refer clients to external resources or within WPO as part of our holistic approach.
- Maintain clear clinical and task-oriented documentation in case management system.
- Possess genuine listening skills and can provide short-term clinical interventions such as CBT, Motivational Interviewing and solution-focused techniques.
- Ability to work with clients presenting with substance abuse, situations of crisis, mental health symptoms and/or family/relationship-related concerns impacting personal or work performance.
- Develop clear and concise treatment plans for clients with various session models.
- Assess clients thoroughly to ensure short-term counselling appropriate.
- Follow-through with additional tasks as identified by the clinical management team.
- Passionate about providing support to clients from anywhere in the world.
- Culturally sensitive to our clients and flexible using a telephonic interpreter as needed.
- Competent in using our various methods of contact – telephone, video, email, text and live chat.
- Applicants must hold a minimum of a diploma in counselling.
- Experience in solution focused counselling.
- Excellent IT and administration skills.
- Experience of working within a service centre environment would be advantageous.
- Experience working for an organisation with listening/counselling/support services would also be an advantage.
Hours: 7am to 3:30pm Tuesday to Saturday
Salary: €36,700 per annum
Interested candidates can send their CV’s to email@example.com