Sunbeam House Services: Vacancies
SUNBEAM HOUSE SERVICES
Sunbeam House Services provides a range of supports to adults with intellectual disabilities throughout Co. Wicklow. We aim to empower people with the necessary skills to live full and satisfying lives as equal citizens in their local communities.
We are currently recruiting for
Social Care Worker Posts Level 5 & Level 7
Family Liaison Officer
Staff Nurses roles
South & North Co. Wicklow
Why join Sunbeam House?
Firstly, it’s our team, 530 staff from 17 different nationalities working across 45 locations. Our staff provide residential, day services, training, employment, individualized and respite and self-directed supports to the 420 clients we support. Our culture is what makes us great as a team and we strive to make a difference every day.
It takes a unique type of person to join our team, people who are passionate about supporting other people to live a more independent and fulfilling life in line with our core values.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive remuneration (HSE consolidated pay scales)
- 25 days annual leave pro rata
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Comprehensive Training and Further education support
- Career Development
- Flexible family working arrangements
Social Care Workers - Must hold or be in the process of obtaining QQI level 7 in the area of Social Care
- To facilitate and implement a person-centered approach for our Clients appropriate to their wishes and goals.
- To promote and protect the rights of people in a manner that respects their dignity, their right to make choices and their privacy.
- To actively seek new interests and opportunities for people to develop meaningful roles in their communities.
- To ensure the overall wellbeing of clients in all areas of their lives including health and personal care.
- To assist in the teaching of life skills in cooking, budgeting, cleaning & building confidence.
Applicants must have:
- A passion for promoting and empowering those you support
- A team player wiling to lone work as well as working as part of a team
- A knowledge of the HIQA regulations and standards
- Available to work over a seven-day work period
- Hold a full driving licence
- Post qualification experience of working with adults with intellectual disability
Sunbeam House Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer