Muiríosa Foundation: Support Workers (Part-Time) - Laois Day Services
Valuing life, helping people build meaningful lifestyles.
We are seeking to recruit to the following positions:
LAOIS DAY SERVICES
(Permanent Part Time 64 Hours Per Fortnight)
Please quote the following Reference on your application/email: LOBC061
Informal enquiries to: Caroline Murphy 087 2293470
- FETAC/ QQI Level 5 (Major Award) in Healthcare or equivalent (e.g. Health Service Skills, Healthcare Support)
- Experience of working with people with a range of support needs to include behaviours of concern
- Previous relevant experience
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Knowledge of New Directions 12 Pillars of Support
- Full current driving licence
- Experience in and commitment to developing supports that are Person Centered
- Experience in developing Care plans/Person Centered Support plans
- Willing to undertake lone working
- Excellent communication skills
- Good I.T./computer skills
To apply: Please complete an Application Form, Applications are available at www.muiriosa.ie, submit documents by email to the Recruitment Officer as per the last page of the application or by post to the Recruitment Officer, HR Dept, Moore Abbey, Monasterevin, Co Kildare.
If you are unable to download an application form please telephone 045 532249 during office hours.
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications: Wednesday 30th September 2020
Please note that for each position a panel may be formed
The Muiríosa Foundation is an equal opportunities employer