BEAM Services: Assistant Programme Facilitators (Part-Time) & Relief Panel Positions
Is a Voluntary Organisation providing Day, Respite and Residential Services to Adults with Special Needs in Bagenalstown & Bunclody, Co. Carlow.
Vacancies exist for:
Assistant Programme Facilitator Posts-Part time posts (25 hr posts) & Relief panel positions
BEAM Services is committed to providing supports that empower people to live full and satisfying lives in their local community.
- Interested individuals need a minimum of QQI/FETAC level 5 in a relevant health/ social care qualification
- Have a strong interest in working with Individuals with ID & their families
- Excellent communication, teamwork, interpersonal, organisational & initiative skills.
- An understanding of the following concepts: Person Centred Planning, Advocacy, Safeguarding & Risk Management.
- To be able to give examples of a New Directions approach to service delivery
- A full driving licence is essential as driving will be a part of the role.
- Flexibility will be required in working hours to suit the needs of the individuals we support.
- Posts will be based across both locations in Bunclody & Bagenalstown.
Interested parties should forward a letter of application together with Curriculum Vitae to:
BEAM Board of Directors
Or alternatively email: email@example.com
Informal enquiries to Beam Services on (059) 9723504/5
Closing Date for Applications is Wednesday 30th September @3pm
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 14th October 2020.