Merchants Quay Ireland: Catering Assistant (Part-Time) - Open Access Service
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Merchants Quay Ireland wish to recruit a Part Time Catering Assistant for our Open Access Service, Riverbank House, Dublin 8 as follows:
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Previous catering experience and advantage
- Flexibility and punctuality
The management reserve the right to review and amend this document as appropriate.
Salary scale: €11,940 - €13,740
Contract: Contract of Indefinite Duration
Hours: 19.5 hrs per week
Location: Open Access Service, Merchants Quay, Dublin 8.
Shift: Shift pattern over 8.00am – 9.00pm
Closing Date: 5pm Friday 30th September 2020
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete the application form attached to this advertisement and send with an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of Friday 30th September 2020.
Please ensure to include ‘Application for Catering Assistant – OAS092001 in the subject line of your email. Applications not labelled correctly may fail to be shortlisted.
Additional benefits include:
- Fulfilling and Challenging work
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Minimum 23 days Annual Leave
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (after 6 months)
- Death In Service (from commencement of employment)
- Line Management Supervision
- Learning and Development Programme
- Group VHI Scheme
- Paid Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Parental, Adoptive, Force Majeure and Compassionate Leave)
- Educational Assistance (Study and Examination Leave, Scholarship Foundation)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Health & Wellness Programme
GARDA VETTING IS A REQUIREMENT OF THIS ROLE
Merchants Quay Ireland is an equal opportunities employer