Beara West Family Resource Centre: Project Administrator (Part-Time)
Beara West Family Resource Centre
Castletownbere, County Cork
Applications are invited for the post of:
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience of working in an administrative capacity
- Experience of budgeting and financial record keeping
- Experience of computerised and manual payroll systems
- Experience of preparing financial reports
- Excellent reception skills and experience of dealing with the public
- Strong secretarial skills
- Wide knowledge of computer programmes and applications.
This position is 17.5 hours per week.
This position is funded by Tusla and is a permanent contract subject to continued funding.
This position is subject to Garda Vetting.
Application pack is attached below.
Closing date and time for receipt of applications is 9th October 2020 at 5pm.
Interviews will take place on the week beginning 19th October 2020.
Applications will only be accepted on the official application form and by hard copy only.
CVs will not be accepted.
This is an equal opportunities employer