Artane Coolock Family Resource Centre: Community Development / Family Support Worker (Part-Time)
Community Development / Family Support Worker
17.5 hrs per week. Permanent Part time Contract
To support and work in close collaboration with Voluntary Management Committee and the Project Manager to implement the Resource Centre’s aims and objectives as specified in the work plan.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- A qualification in family support / community development/social care or a relevant discipline
- A good understanding in Family Support work in a community based setting
- Ability to access funding
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, possess good leadership and facilitation skills
- Good computer skills
- knowledge and understanding of the issues of poverty and social exclusion and its impact on the local area
- Evening and weekend work may be required occasionally
- At least 2 years experience (Paid/voluntary) of working with groups who experience social exclusion
- Demonstrate a strong teamwork ethic and the ability to work on own initiative
For application: Please see Application Form and Job & Person Spec Form attached.
Closing date: For receipt of applications: Thur 1st Oct 2020 at 5pm by post ONLY completed applications.
Applications received after this time will not be considered. Completed Application form only. C.V. will not be accepted.
Salary: On Point 3 €36,181of salary scale of Development Worker in Family Resource Centre pro rata.
Short listing: will apply on the basis of information provided.
Interviews: will take place on the week beginning Mon 12th Oct.
This post is funded by the Child and Family agency
Artane Coolock Family Resource Centre is an equal opportunities employer.