Dublin West Home Help CLG: Home Carer Positions
Home Carer Positions
Dublin West Home Help CLG provide services and supports to people within their own homes and local communities across Clondalkin, Lucan, Rathcoole, Newcastle, Ballyfermot, Palmerstown and Inchicore. These services and supports include:
Home Support Services to the older person, people with disabilities, mental health and palliative care, provision of lunch in a social setting in Bulfin Court and the delivery of Meals on Wheels.
We are recruiting Home Carers to join the team.
We welcome applications from candidates who are flexible, enthusiastic and committed to ensuring clients are supported with respect and dignity.
- It is desirable that candidates have QQI level 5 in Healthcare, with Care Skills and Care of the Older person modules or committed to achieving same.
- Experience/ knowledge of working with older persons or people with disabilities within a community setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be motivated and adaptable to meet the service needs.
- Available days, evenings, weekends.
We offer competitive terms and conditions: Starting hourly rate of €14.42, with an incremental scale, Double Time on Sundays and Bank Holidays and 20 days annual leave.
In addition we provide ongoing support from management colleagues who are fully accessible and approachable and committed to the team, internal and external Training, Employee Assistance Programme, and the opportunity for career development/ progression.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enquiries telephone 01 6236686
The closing date for completed applications is Monday 28th September 2020.