Resilience: Community Support Worker Jobs
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Be part of our new team in Kildare
After establishing our community services in the Munster region we are now expanding our services in Kildare. If you are interested in being part of a growing organisation that are leading the way in Community Supports, then get in touch today.
We are now inviting applications for the below Positions
- 1 x 25 hour part time permanent contracts in Community services.
- 2 x 20 hour part time permanent contracts in Community services.
- 2 x relief contracts in Community services.
What are community services:
New Directions – offering individualised community supports such as leisure activities, education, employment opportunities and social skills, for adults who are transitioning from school or rehabilitation and training support services. Shifts would include day, afternoon & evening shifts with some Saturday day hours.
What is Required?
- Previous experience working with adults with ASD, physical, sensory and intellectual disabilities, ideally in a community setting.
- Previous experience with mental health support needs.
- A Full Drivers Licence is essential.
What we offer
- An unrivalled opportunity to work alongside and learn from Resilience colleagues who are senior level influencers within New Directions.
- Support of a Co-ordinator/local Manager with proven expertise in this area.
- Full training provided by industry experts.
- Ongoing continuous professional development through attendance at internal and external workshops, conferences and mandatory training.
- Job security through permanent contracts.
- Access to continuous employee support and engagement including employee assistance programme and bike to work scheme.
- Full time, part time or relief hours available to suit your schedule.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Employee 'Recommend for Resilience' scheme.
Email your CV to Careers@resilience.ie
Call Lorraine Mahon on 086 1749713 for further information.