Galway Simon Community: Financial Controller
Galway Simon Community is currently recruiting for the following position:
Location: Galway City
Contract Type: Full-time, permanent role
The Financial Controller will lead a dedicated finance team and provide the necessary vision, leadership, financial and technical skills to enable the organisation to realise its financial targets and achieve its strategic goals. The successful candidate will have extensive financial management experience. This role reports directly to the CEO and is a member of the senior management team.
- Qualified Accountant
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development relevant to the role purpose and level.
- Excellent IT skills in MS Office, Quickbooks Accounting package & Collsoft payroll.
- A minimum of 5 years’ PQE, and three years’ experience in a financial management role.
- Substantial and demonstrable track record of strategic finance and an in-depth knowledge of financial systems and regulations.
- Successful, significant and relevant achievement at management level in a comparable organisation.
- Proven ability to build, manage and develop key stakeholder relationships.
- Experience of developing and implementing strategic and business plans
- Proven track record for the effective dissemination of information to large and diverse groups.
For a full job description and list of criteria, see the job description attached, or visit https://galwaysimon.ie/careers/
How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Monday 24th August 2020 at 12pm.
If you have any questions in relation to this positions please contact the HR department in Galway Simon Community by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 091 381828.
Galway Simon Community provides accommodation and support services to those who are experiencing or at risk of homelessness in Galway, visit www.galwaysimon.ie for more information on their services. Galway Simon Community is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.