Muiríosa Foundation: Support Worker (Part-Time) - Rowanberry Personalised Day Supports
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Valuing life, helping people build meaningful lifestyles.
We are seeking to recruit to the following positions:
ROWANBERRY PERSONALISED DAY SUPPORTS
(Permanent Part-Time 64 Hours Per Fortnight)
Please quote the following Reference on your application/email: LOBC051
- FETAC/ QQI Level 5 (Major Award) in Healthcare or equivalent (e.g. Health Service Skills, Healthcare Support).
- Experience of working with people with a range of support needs to include behaviours of concern.
- Knowledge of statutory regulations, standards, role of person in charge and Health Act 2007.
- Experience in and commitment to developing supports that are person centred.
- Full current driving licence.
- Willing to undertake a roster covering various houses/locations.
- Previous relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply: Please complete an Application Form, Applications are available at www.muiriosa.ie, submit documents by email to the Recruitment Officer as per the last page of the application or by post to the Recruitment Officer, HR Dept, Moore Abbey, Monasterevin, Co Kildare.
If you are unable to download an application form please telephone 045 532249 during office hours.
Informal enquiries to: Liza Kelly 087 175 8442
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications: Friday 14th August 2020
Please note that for each position a panel may be formed.
The Muiríosa Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.