Longford Community Resources: Social Inclusion Programmes Manager (Temporary)
LONGFORD COMMUNITY RESOURCES Clg
Local Development Company
Wish to recruit
A Temporary Social Inclusion Programmes Manager
Covering a career break
For two years from September 2020 to September 2022
The Social Inclusion Programmes Manager is responsible for co-ordinating and overseeing the implementation and day-to-day operation of the Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP) and the associated projects:- County Longford Volunteer Centre, Traveller Primary Healthcare Project and County Longford Youth Service.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Excellent social analysis and understanding of community development as a means of addressing inequality.
- A commitment to equality, human rights and social inclusion.
- Extensive staff and project management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills.
- Excellent planning, report writing, evaluation and computer skills.
- A full clean Driving Licence and access to own transport.
Commencement of employment is subject to successful completion of Garda Vetting. A probationary period will apply.
For a full job description and application form for the position please contact Martina on 043 3345555. Closing date for applications is 4pm on Friday 21st August 2020. Late applications will not be accepted and canvassing will disqualify. Shortlisting for interview will apply and a panel may be formed.
Interviews will take place during the week ending 4th September 2020.
Longford Community Resources Clg is an equal opportunities employer.