Muiríosa Foundation: Staff Nurse - South Kildare Services
Valuing life, helping people build meaningful lifestyles.
We are seeking to recruit to the following positions:
South Kildare Services
Permanent Full Time/Part Time
Please quote the following reference on your application/email: SKBC056
Informal enquiries to: Lauren Donoghue (087) 6066414
- On the live register of Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI), RNID (or due to register in 2020)
- Experience of working with people with a range of support needs to include dementia
- Previous relevant experience of working in a Community / Campus setting
- Knowledge of statutory regulations, standards, role of person in charge and Health Act 2007
- Experience in and commitment to developing supports that are person centred
- Flexibility with rosters 24/7
- Full current driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
To apply: Please complete an Application Form, Applications are available at www.muiriosa.ie, submit documents by email to the Recruitment Officer as per the last page of the application or by post to the Recruitment Officer, HR Dept, Moore Abbey, Monasterevin, Co Kildare.
If you are unable to download an application form please telephone 045 532249 during office hours.
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications: Wednesday, 12th August 2020
Please note that for each position a panel may be formed.
The Muiríosa Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.