Cumann na Daoine: Local Training Initiative Assistant Coordinator
Starting date: September 14th 2020
Applications are invited for the following position
Suitably qualified person required to assist in the management of & to deliver training on a CETB Local Training Initiative in Youghal, Co. Cork. This person will be responsible to the delivery of training across several QQI modules which will include:
- Culinary Skills
- Tourism Visitor Care
- Work Experience
- Customer Service
- Info Technology
- Relevant third level qualification in disciplines related to the modules above.
- Experience & thorough understanding of Further Education & Training.
- Must have experience of delivering & assessing QQI modules.
- Must have excellent organization and administration skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to tutor Further learners.
- Previous experience of delivering training on an L.T.I or a similar programme.
- Previous experience of reporting / administration systems.
- Experience of youth/community work.
Salary: LTI Rate €572.73
This post is offered on a 50- week, fixed term contract, 39 hours per week or part thereof. A panel may be formed from which future vacancies may be filled. Canvassing will disqualify
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter marked LTI Assistant Coordinator Post to: Development Manager, Cumann na Daoine, Catherine Street, Youghal, Co. Cork.
Closing date Friday 14th August at 5p.m. Late applications will not be accepted. Short listing will apply. Interviews are will take place on Wednesday 26th August in Youghal.