Muiríosa Foundation: Home Sharing Co-ordinator - Laois/Offaly Services
Valuing life, helping people build meaningful lifestyles.
We are seeking to recruit to the following position:
HOME SHARING CO-ORDINATOR
FIXED TERM FULL TIME (APPROX. 6 MONTHS)
Please quote the following reference on your application/email: OFBC042
We are looking for an innovative person who will have a role in supporting The Home Sharing Schemes of the Muiríosa Foundation. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of planning, monitoring and scheduling placements and will strive to ensure safe, quality and personalised forms of support.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record in
- Planning and organizing effectively
- Must have excellent written and communication skills
- Must be able to work effectively within a dynamic team environment
- Previous experience in a leadership role
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent I.T. skills and proficient in the use of social media
- Should have knowledge in the provision of alternative supports for people with intellectual disability
- Should be able to work on own initiative, must have ability to work in complex environment
- Must have full current driving licence
- Previous experience of working in an organisation providing services to children and adults with intellectual disability at a similar level to this post
- A relevant third level qualification
- A proven track record of budget development, grant applications and financial management
- Experience of report writing
Informal enquiries to: Mairead Sheedy, Regional Director, 087 3804855
To apply: Please complete an Application Form, Applications are available at www.muiriosa.ie, submit documents by email to the Recruitment Officer as per the last page of the application or by post to the Recruitment Officer, HR Dept, Moore Abbey, Monasterevin, Co Kildare.
If you are unable to download an application form please telephone 045 532249 during office hours.
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications: Wednesday 22nd July 2020
Provisional Interview date: Wednesday 29th July 2020
The Muiríosa Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.