Cluid Housing: Housing Officer
Role: Housing Officer
Contract: Fixed Term – March 2021
Salary: €27,029 – €33,979
Hours: 21 Hours per week (Over 3 days)
To provide a high quality and customer focused service in tenancy and estate management, continually working to improve services and meet resident needs.
- Managing void properties, lettings and allocations effectively
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with the local housing authority and other agencies
- Interviewing and assessing prospective residents and making allocation decisions
- Ensuring income returns and changes of circumstances are processed
- Responsible for identifying debt and managing cases of bad debt
- Arrears monitoring and control including prevention, early warning and legal action to maximise income
- Work to ensure Clúid Housing estates are vibrant and welcoming places to live
- Work with tenants to ensure responsibilities are upheld and tenancies sustained
- Sitting as a board member on Management Companies to represent the needs of Clúid Housing
- Work in conjunction with our Contact Centre to ensure the above key responsibilities are delivered in an effective and efficient manner
- Maintain all tenant files and data to ensure they are clear, accurate and complete.
- To contribute to the formulation and review of Housing Services policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing/potential partners and agencies that have a key role in the effective delivery of housing services.
Key competencies required
- Customer Care
- Relationship Building
- Dealing with difficulty
- Planning and Organisation
- Team Work
Education and experience required
- Educated to Degree Level
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- 5 years’ experience of working in a customer focused environment
The closing date for online applications to be submitted for this role is Wednesday 8th July 2020 at noon. It is anticipated that interviews for the position will be held week beginning 13th July 2020.
To apply for this role please visit - https://cluid.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=14