St Patrick’s Centre (Kilkenny): Community Liaison & Medication Management Co-Ordinator
Community Liaison & Medication Management Co-Ordinator - Permanent Contract
St Patrick’s Centre provides residential and day service for adults with Intellectual Disability and has transitioned from a congregated setting to community based supports, which enables people to live a good life in their own home, with the supports and opportunities to become active, valued inclusive members of their local communities. St Patrick’s Community Services enables a supported self-directed living (SSDL) model of provision underpinned by our beliefs, values and vision.
We are seeking a Community Liaison & Medication Management Co-Coordinator for 39 hours p/ week who will have the ability to influence others to provide responsive medication management and enhanced care and support.
He/she will ensure that the needs of the people we support are being met through professional work practices.
- Must hold a third level qualification in nursing (RNID)
- Full clean drivers licence and own transportation
Essential skills and experience
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory or management experience
- Passion for innovative solutions and process improvement
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Evidence of effective resource planning
- The ability to lead the team by example, coaching and supporting individuals
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills including strong written communication skills
- Must be able to liaise at all levels of the organisation
- Must work co-operatively with and influence senior management colleagues
- Working knowledge of all relevant legislation and HIQA Standards
Benefits of working with us
- Competitive salary linked to HSE Salary CNM1 (depending on skills & experience)
- Training Opportunities
- Pension Plan
- Fortnightly pay
- Paid leave schemes
- Employee Assistance Program
Please submit the application form along with a CV and a cover letter to HR, St Patricks Centre, Unit 11/12 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny or via email to HRDept@stpatrickskilkenny.ie Full job description & application form available from http://www.stpatrickskilkenny.com Enquiries to Adrienne Hayes on 056 772 2170. Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 13th July 2020
We look forward to hearing from you!
St Patrick’s Centre is an equal opportunities employer.