Muiríosa Foundation: Care Assistant - Offaly Day Services
Valuing life, helping people build meaningful lifestyles.
We are seeking to recruit to the following positions:
OFFALY DAY SERVICES
Fixed Term Time 2 Years (41 hours per fortnight)
Informal enquiries to: Jackie Allen 087 099 8177
Please quote the following job reference on your application form/email: OFBC038
- FETAC/QQI level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support/Health Service Skills, or equivalent
- Experience of working with people with a range of support needs to include behaviours of concern
- Previous relevant experience
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Knowledge of New Directions 12 Pillars of Support
- Full current driving licence
- Experience in and commitment to developing supports that are Person Centered
- Experience in developing Care plans/Person Centered Support plans
- Willing to undertake lone working
- Excellent communication skills
- Good I.T./computer skills
To apply: Please complete an Application Form, Applications are available at www.muiriosa.ie, submit documents by email to the Recruitment Officer as per the last page of the application or by post to the Recruitment Officer, HR Dept, Moore Abbey, Monasterevin, Co Kildare.
If you are unable to download an application form please telephone 045532249 during office hours.
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications: Thursday 9th July 2020
Please note that for each position a panel may be formed.
The Muiríosa Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.