Muiríosa Foundation: Staff Nurse - Offaly Day Services
Valuing life, helping people build meaningful lifestyles.
We are seeking to recruit to the following position:
OFFALY DAY SERVICES
Fixed Term Full Time (Approx. 6 Months)
(78 hours per fortnight)
Please quote the following job reference on your application form/email: OFBC039
Permanent Full Time (78 hours per fortnight)
Please quote the following job reference on your application form/email: OFBC040
Informal enquiries to: Jackie Allen 087 099 8177
- On the live register of An Bord Altranais, RNID or other disciplines with relevance
- Experience of working with people with a range of support needs to include behaviours of concern
- Knowledge of New Directions
- Experience in and commitment to developing supports through Person Centered Support Plans and Developing Care Plans.
- Willingness to undertake Continuous Professional Development and Training relevant to the Role.
- Full current driving licence
- Willing to undertake a roster covering various locations
- Previous relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills to include Leadership, Mentoring , Support and Supervision.
- Excellent IT skills
Applicants are required to clearly demonstrate on their letter of application/application form how the above criteria are met.
If you are unable to download an application form please telephone 045 532249 during office hours.
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications: Tuesday 7th July 2020
Please note that for each position a panel may be formed.
The Muiriosa Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.