St. Joseph's Foundation: Co-ordinator & Assistant Co-ordinator - LTI Programme
ST. JOSEPH'S FOUNDATION
Bakers Road, Charleville, Co. Cork
Phone (063) 89252, Fax (063) 81116
St. Joseph's Foundation in association with Cork Education & Training Board wishes to recruit a
Co-ordinator and Assistant Co-ordinator to deliver, co-ordinate and implement a Local Training Initiative (LTI) Programme in Healthcare Support 5M4339 QQI Level 5.
The LTI Programme will be based Charleville Further Education & Training (Mannix), Charleville.
CO-ORDINATOR (LTI PROGRAMME)
FIXED TERM CONTRACT FOR 47 weeks (37.5 hours per week)
ASSISTANT CO-ORDINATOR (LTI PROGRAMME)
Fixed Term Contract FOR 45 Weeks (37.5 hours per week)
The ideal candidates for both posts will have:
- Relevant qualification and experience in line with CETB Trainer Criteria.(TQAS-8b-f17)
- Experience of delivering QQI Level 5 Programmes
- Have knowledge, experience of the Healthcare / Intellectual Disability Sector
- Have experience of T.Q.A.S.Training Quality Assessment System
- Have good interpersonal skills.
Candidates for the Co-ordinator post must demonstrate good organisational and coordination skills.
Informal enquiries to Mary O’Connell, Training Co-ordinator ( 086 0850127)
- Solas rates of pay apply to both posts.
- Application forms and further details are available by contacting or e-mailing email@example.com.
- Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is Friday 10th July 2020