Midleton Family Resource Centre: Family Support Worker
Midleton Family Resource Centre. Oakwood Lodge, Youghal RD, Midleton, Co. Cork
Applications are invited for the post of:
Family Support Worker Full Time Post (35 hours p/w)
The Family Support Worker will work closely with the Manager to implement Midleton FRCs Child and Family Support Services.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A relevant third level qualification – Minimum Level 6 (for example, Family Support or Community Development);
- At least 2 years’ post qualification experience and knowledge of family support in a community-based setting, including organising community events;
- Experience of working with community, voluntary and statutory agencies;
- Experience delivering programmes, activities and/or services to groups;
- Experience of providing one-to-one supports directly to parents/families;
- Experience delivering parent support programmes;
- Experience of providing information and support to individuals and groups;
- Proven experience in accessing funding;
- Excellent IT, social media and report writing skills;
- Access to own transport and a full clean driving licence.
For more information and/or an application form, please contact: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday, 10th July 2020 before 5pm.
Applications will only be accepted on the official application form. CVs will not be accepted.
We anticipate interviews will be held on Wednesday, 22nd July 2020.
Midleton Family Resouce Centre is an equal opportunities employer
This post is supported by Tusla (The Child & Family Agency)