Downstrands Family Resource Centre: Project Co-ordinator
Downstrands Family Resource Centre CLG
Kilclooney, Portnoo, Co. Donegal, F94 DN83
Applications are invited for the post of:
The Project Co-ordinator will work in partnership with the Voluntary Board of Directors to develop a community led organisations which provides supports and services and encourages community participation.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A relevant third level qualification - minimum Level 7 (for example, Family Support Practice, Community Development, Community Sector Project Management)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience, post qualification, in:
- community sector project management
- working through a community development approach
- family support in a community-based setting
- Experience of managing, supervising and supporting staff
- Experience of implementing a governance framework informed by best practice
- Experience of working collaboratively at an inter-agency level
- Familiarity with Children First: National Guidance for the Protection and Welfare of Children and TUSLA Meitheal National Practice Model
- Experience of Strategic and Operational Planning
- Experience of Financial Management (to include sourcing funds)
- Advanced verbal, observational and influencing skills
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Access to own transport with full driving licence.
To request further information and an application form, please contact:
Closing date and time for receipt of applications is: Noon 10th July 2020
Interviews will take place in Portnoo on: 17th July 2020
Applications will only be accepted on the official application form.
CVs will not be accepted.
This project is an equal opportunities employer.
This position is funded by TUSLA Child and Family Agency