Muiríosa Foundation: Support Worker (Relief) - Laois Day Services
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Valuing life, helping people build meaningful lifestyles.
We are seeking to recruit to the following positions:
LAOIS DAY SERVICES
RELIEF CONTRACTS (if and when required roster)
Please quote the following Reference on your application/email: LOBC035(C)
Informal enquiries to: Caroline Murphy 087 229 3470
- FETAC/ QQI Level 5 (Major Award) in Healthcare or equivalent (e.g. Health Service Skills, Healthcare Support).
- Experience of working with people with a range of support needs to include behaviours of concern.
- Knowledge of statutory regulations, standards, role of person in charge and Health Act 2007.
- Experience in and commitment to developing supports that are person centred.
- Full current driving licence.
- Willing to undertake a roster covering various houses/locations.
- Previous relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply: Please complete an Application Form, Applications are available at www.muiriosa.ie, submit documents by email to the Recruitment Officer as per the last page of the application or by post to the Recruitment Officer, HR Dept, Moore Abbey, Monasterevin, Co Kildare.
If you are unable to download an application form please telephone 045 532249 during office hours.
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications: Wednesday 3rd June 2020
Please note that for each position a panel may be formed.
The Muiríosa Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.