St Patrick’s Centre (Kilkenny): Personal Supporter
PERSONAL SUPPORTER- Permanent Contract (39 Hours)
Do you enjoy being ‘out and about’ and have an interest in, cinema, horse riding and art? Could you provide supports to a person who has the same interests?
Please submit the application form along with a CV and a cover letter to: HR, St Patricks Centre, Unit 11/12 Danville Business Park , Kilkenny or via email to HRDept@stpatrickskilkenny.ie . Full job description & application form available from http://www.stpatrickskilkenny.com. Enquiries to Adrienne Hayes on 056 772 2170.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Tuesday 02nd June 2020.
Flexibility of working hours and own transport is essential.
Salary Scale: Linked to HSE Salary Scales (Care Assistant Intellectual Disability)
Qualifications required: A relevant Certificate in Health Care Supports @ FETAC Level 5 or equivalent.
Essential skills and experience
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience in supporting individuals to live a good life
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Planning & organisational skills
- Ability to ensure a safe work environment
- Basic hygiene and infection control knowledge
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office and reporting writing
- Must be willing and able to participate in swimming pool activities
- Must be willing and able to drive the St. Patrick’s transport vehicles
- Full Clean Driver’s License & own transport essential