Dunmanway Family Resource Centre: Project Coordinator
Dunmanway Family Resource Centre:
wishes to recruit a
Full-time Project Coordinator
The ideal candidate should have:
- At minimum a Level 7 qualification in Community Development, Project Management, Family Support Practice etc.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Community Sector Project, have Management & Family Support experience in a community-based setting
- Experience in devising and implementing strategic, operational and work plans.
- Experience in accessing funding for programme work, managing budgets, strategic planning & policy development
- Experience in managing the organisation’s operational overview including supervision of staff team & HR issues
- A proven track record in interagency collaboration including statutory, community and voluntary agencies
- A good knowledge of Children First and Meitheals
- Some training and / or experience related to Facilitation, HR, Management, Business Systems, Governance, Financial Management, Health & Safety would be an advantage
- A full clean driving licence and access to a car is essential
- Salary will be based on the FRC Programme salary scale and commensurate with qualifications and experience
For any queries about the post please phone Colette O’Connor 086- 3587554. Canvassing shall disqualify.
Job descriptions, person specification and application form is available by email only from email@example.com.
Closing date and time for receipt of applications (by email only) is: 5pm on Thursday 4th June 2020.
This position is funded by TUSLA Child and Family Agency.