Sunbeam House Services: Head of Facilities and Corporate Services - Grade VI
SUNBEAM HOUSE SERVICES
Sunbeam House Services provides a range of supports to adults with intellectual disabilities throughout Co. Wicklow. We aim to empower people with the necessary skills to live full and satisfying lives as equal citizens in their local communities.
Job Reference Number: CD01.090320
We are currently recruiting for
Head of Facilities and Corporate Services - Grade VI
Permanent, Full-Time post
Bray, Co. Wicklow
Core Hours Monday – Friday (37 hours per week)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Corporate Services to establish a new functional leadership for the housing, maintenance and transport function and resources within Sunbeam. The successful candidate will review and lead the capabilities and activities of the function as a whole, together with its above-mentioned reporting sub functions, in aligning to and meeting the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Facilities, Housing and Maintenance
- Service Development and Improvement
- Development Operational
- Property acquisition/property development
- Staff Management & Training
- Customer Care
- Knowledge and experience of housing legislation and negotiation of tenancy agreements.
- Knowledge and demonstrated competence within the technical aspects of void, rent, repairs and maintenance.
- Experience of social landlords, statutory and voluntary agencies, building and maintaining excellent relationships with same.
- Experience of working in passenger transport area, transport scheduling and/or the relevant level of knowledge including transport legislation.
- Project and Change Management experience.
- Demonstrated competence in effective organisational and leadership skills and ability to manage a diverse team.
- Excellent IT skills and report writing skills.
- Full and clean Driving licence and use of own car.
- Recognised qualification in the management of Housing, Transport functions or their managed services.
- Knowledge of Agresso is desirable.
- Successful candidates will be paid as per Grade VI Clerical of the HSE consolidated pay-scales in line with required qualifications and experience.
E-mail your CV and cover letter referencing the Job Ref no. to email@example.com
Short listing of candidates will apply
Closing Date for receipt of applications is the: 5pm Wednesday 27th May 2020
Sunbeam House Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer