Merchants Quay Ireland: Clinical Nurse Manager 1 (CNM) – Riverbank
Job Title: Clinical Nurse Manager 1 (CNM) – Riverbank
The ideal candidate for this post must have:
- A relevant 3rd level qualification Nursing
- Minimum 3 years post registration experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a low threshold environment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience supervising and managing a team
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal, leadership and decision making skills
- Capacity to develop positive relationships with internal and external services and stakeholders
- Required to demonstrate ability to work under pressure and in an environment where clients have multiple complex needs and to demonstrate an understanding of the issues relating to homelessness, mental health and substance misuse
- A positive ‘can do’ outlook.
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills
- Be open to learning and implementing new practices and attitudes
- Be capable of working under their own initiative
- Be driven to improve the service and innovate at every opportunity
The working hours for this position are 39 hours per week Monday to Friday. These hours will be worked between the of 8.00am – 6.00pm with a requirement to be available outside of these hours subject to Service demands.
The salary for this position is €44,400 DOE
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete the application form attached and send to email@example.com with an updated copy of your CV before the closing date of Friday, 29th May 2020.
Please ensure to put ‘Application for Services Coordinator Open Access ref OAS052002’ in the subject line of your email.
Applications that do not state the role in the subject line of the email may fail to be shortlisted.